Table of Contents
Luis Arraez and the Minnesota Twins will face Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has put up a team-best batting average of .315.
- Among hitters in MLB, Arraez ranks 219th in home runs and 155th in RBI.
- Arraez has tallied a hit 102 times this year in 142 games played (71.8%), including 49 multi-hit games (34.5%).
- In eight of 142 games this season, Arraez has hit a long ball (5.6%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 1.3% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||2-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||September 28||2-for-5||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- The White Sox will send Cueto (7-10) out for his 24th start of the season. He is 7-10 with a 3.39 ERA and 98 strikeouts through 151 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 24 games this season, the 36-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.39, with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .266 against him.
- The White Sox pitching staff is sixth in the league with a collective 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox surrender the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (162 total, 1.0 per game).