Table of Contents
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers will take on Jose Urena and the Colorado Rockies on Monday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betts Props for Dodgers vs Rockies
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Betts in 2022
- Betts has hit a team-best 35 home runs.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs and 35th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Betts has reached base with a hit 97 times this season in 138 games played (70.3%), including multiple hits in 30.4% of them (42 times).
- In 22.5% of his games this season, Betts has hit a home run (31 of 138). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Urena gets the start for the Rockies, his 17th of the season. He is 3-8 with a 5.24 ERA and 59 strikeouts through 91 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 31-year-old has a 5.24 ERA and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .289 to opposing hitters.
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rockies rank 20th in baseball in home runs allowed (179 total, 1.1 per game).