Table of Contents
Nate Lowe will hit the field for the Texas Rangers against Luis Severino and the New York Yankees on Monday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Yankees
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe has racked up a team-best batting average of .302.
- Lowe ranks 30th in home runs and 45th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- In 71.9% of his games this year (110 of 153), Lowe has recorded a hit, and in 54 of those games (35.3%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 27 of 153 games this season, Lowe has homered (17.6%). He’s left the yard in 4.3% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Severino gets the start for the Yankees, his 19th of the season. He is 6-3 with a 3.41 ERA and 105 strikeouts in 95 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has put together a 3.41 ERA and 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .207 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Yankees give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (153 total, one per game).