Table of Contents
Ryan McMahon will hit the field for the Colorado Rockies against Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday. First pitch is set for 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, McMahon Props for Rockies vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
McMahon in 2022
- McMahon has 23 doubles, three triples, 20 home runs and 59 walks while hitting .245.
- In MLB play, McMahon ranks 62nd in homers and 73rd in RBI.
- McMahon has a hit in 88 of 141 games this season (62.4%), with at least two hits in 35 of those contests (24.8%).
- Out of the 141 games McMahon has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 19 contests (13.5%), going deep in 3.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Gonsolin gets the start for the Dodgers, his 24th of the season. He is 16-1 with a 2.10 ERA and 116 strikeouts in 128 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.10, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents are batting .169 against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to surrender the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (148 total, 0.9 per game).