Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will play Jon Gray and the Texas Rangers on Tuesday at 2:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Judge in 2022
- Judge has put up a team-high batting average of .311, while pacing the Yankees in home runs (61) and runs batted in (130).
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks second.
- Judge has reached base with a hit 106 times this year in 155 games played (68.4%), including multiple hits on 52 occasions (33.5%).
- Judge has hit a home run in 50 of 155 games in 2022 (32.3%), which is 8.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 28||1-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Gray (7-7) takes the mound for the Rangers in his 24th start of the season. He has a 3.86 ERA in 121 1/3 innings pitched, with 131 strikeouts.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.86, with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents have a .222 batting average against him.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in the league.
- The Rangers allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (163 total, 1.0 per game).