The Boston Red Sox and Alex Verdugo will face Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Verdugo Props for Red Sox vs Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Verdugo in 2022
- Verdugo has 39 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 41 walks while hitting .283.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Verdugo’s home run total ranks 174th and his RBI tally ranks 55th.
- Verdugo has a hit in 106 of 149 games this season, with multiple hits in 49 of them.
- Verdugo has homered in 7.4% of his games in 2022 (11 of 149), 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||October 1||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 30||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Springs (9-4 with a 2.45 ERA and 141 strikeouts in 132 1/3 innings pitched) goes for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Rays, his 25th of the season.
- The 30-year-old has put together a 2.45 ERA and 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 32 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .223 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow 169 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in the league).