Andrew Vaughn will hit the field for the Chicago White Sox against Josh Winder and the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Vaughn Props for White Sox vs Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Vaughn in 2022
- Vaughn paces the White Sox in home runs (17) and runs batted in (76).
- Vaughn ranks 85th in home runs and 46th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Vaughn has reached base with a hit 89 times this year in 133 games played (66.9%), including multiple hits on 33 occasions (24.8%).
- In 12.8% of his games this season, Vaughn has homered (17 of 133). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Winder (4-5 with a 4.31 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 64 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Twins, his 11th of the season.
- In 14 games this season, the 25-year-old has a 4.31 ERA and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .257 to his opponents.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 20th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (183 total, 1.1 per game).