The Minnesota Twins and Gio Urshela will take the field against Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela is hitting .285 with 27 doubles, three triples, 13 home runs and 40 walks.
- In MLB play, Urshela ranks 141st in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Urshela has reached base with a hit 90 times this year in 138 games played (65.2%), including multiple hits on 35 occasions (25.4%).
- Urshela has hit a long ball in 9.4% of his games this season (138 contests), going deep in 2.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||October 3||2-for-4||1||1||2||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 29||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Giolito (10-9) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 30th start of the season. He has a 5.00 ERA in 154 2/3 innings pitched, with 173 strikeouts.
- In 29 games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.00, with 10.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .278 against him.
- The White Sox pitching staff is seventh in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (163 total, one per game).