Harold Ramirez and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez has 24 doubles, six home runs and 19 walks while batting .302.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank 263rd in MLB and he ranks 103rd in RBI in MLB.
- In 67.2% of his 119 games this season, Ramirez has recorded a base hit (80 times). He’s also notched 34 multi-hit games in 2022 (28.6%).
- In six of 119 games this season, Ramirez has hit a home run (5.0%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||October 3||0-for-4||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Eovaldi makes the start for the Red Sox, his 20th of the season. He is 5-3 with a 4.05 ERA and 99 strikeouts in 104 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opponents have a .267 batting average against him.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 19th in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (183 total, 1.1 per game).