Luis Arraez and the Minnesota Twins will face Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .315.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Arraez ranks 218th in homers and 156th in RBI.
- Arraez has a hit in 102 of 142 games this year, with multiple hits in 49 of them.
- Out of the 142 games Arraez has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in eight contests (5.6%), going deep in 1.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||2-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||September 28||2-for-5||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Giolito (10-9) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 30th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.00 ERA in 154 2/3 innings pitched, with 173 strikeouts.
- In 29 games this season, the 28-year-old has a 5.00 ERA and 10.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .278 to his opponents.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The White Sox give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (163 total, one per game).