Table of Contents
Ahead of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Matt Ryan and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. Ryan and the Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) square off against the Denver Broncos (2-2) in Week 5 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 6, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 233.5 (-115)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Ryan has 1,125 passing yards (281.3 per game) for Indianapolis, recording five touchdown passes with five picks this season.
- He’s also carried the ball nine times for 12 yards, averaging 3.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Ryan has completed 102 of his 154 pass attempts. That’s 25.5 completions per game, which ranks sixth in the league.
- So far this season, Ryan is fourth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 624.
- The Colts have run 60.4% passing plays and 39.6% rushing plays this season. They rank 31st in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/2/2022): 27-of-37 (73%), 356 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTvs. Chiefs (9/25/2022): 27-of-37 (73%), 222 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Jaguars (9/18/2022): 16-of-30 (53.3%), 195 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs