Table of Contents
Ahead of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Michael Pittman Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) hit the field against the Denver Broncos (2-2) in Week 5 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 6, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Pittman’s 224 yards receiving (56.0 per game) lead all receivers on the Colts. He’s been targeted on 28 occasions, and has totaled 20 receptions and one TD.
- Pittman has been the target of 18.2% (28 total) of his team’s 154 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s six touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/2/2022): 3 receptions, 31 yardsvs. Chiefs (9/25/2022): 8 receptions, 72 yardsat Jaguars (9/18/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards