Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Mo Alie-Cox’s player prop bets for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key stats and trends to know. Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) hit the field against the Denver Broncos (2-2) in Week 5 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Mo Alie-Cox Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 6, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-115)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Stats
- Alie-Cox has 10 catches on 14 targets for 129 yards and two scores, with an average of 32.3 yards per game.
- Alie-Cox has been the target of 14 of his team’s 154 passing attempts this season, or 9.1% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/2/2022): 6 receptions, 85 yards, 2 TDsvs. Chiefs (9/25/2022): 1 reception, 9 yardsat Jaguars (9/18/2022): 1 reception, 9 yards