Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will take the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against JT Brubaker and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 6:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with 35 home runs and 114 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .319.
- Goldschmidt ranks eighth in home runs and fourth in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- In 74.0% of his games this season (111 of 150), Goldschmidt has posted a hit, and in 49 of those games (32.7%) he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- In 21.3% of his games this season, Goldschmidt has hit a long ball (32 of 150). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Brubaker (3-12) takes the mound for the Pirates in his 28th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.58 ERA in 141 1/3 innings pitched, with 145 strikeouts.
- The 28-year-old has amassed a 4.58 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings across 27 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .269 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Pirates pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up (164 total, one per game).