Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Donovan Peoples-Jones, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns (2-2) meet the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) in Week 5 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats
- Peoples-Jones’ 12 grabs are good enough for 141 yards (35.3 per game). He has been targeted on 24 occasions.
- So far this season, 18.9% of the 127 passes thrown by his team have gone Peoples-Jones’ way.
Against Los Angeles
- Peoples-Jones had 70 receiving yards per game in one career matchup against the Chargers, 36.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (33.5).
- Peoples-Jones, in one game against them, has surpassed 33.5 receiving yards each time.
- Peoples-Jones did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Chargers.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (10/2/2022): 5 receptions, 71 yardsvs. Steelers (9/22/2022): 1 reception, 10 yardsvs. Jets (9/18/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards