Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez will take the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday. First pitch is at 4:10 PM on NESN.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez is hitting .302 with 24 doubles, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Among all batters in baseball, Ramirez’s home run total ranks 266th and his RBI tally ranks 105th.
- In 80 of 119 games this year (67.2%) Ramirez has gotten a hit, and 34 of those contests (28.6%) he posted at least two hits.
- Ramirez has homered in six of 119 games in 2022 (5.0%), which is 1.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||October 3||0-for-4||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Pivetta (10-12) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 33rd start of the season. He’s put together a 4.51 ERA in 175 2/3 innings pitched, with 170 strikeouts.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 41st in ERA (4.51), 42nd in WHIP (1.372), and 18th in K/9 (8.7) among pitchers who qualify.
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 183 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).