Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Dalvin Cook’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC North foes meet in Week 5 when Cook and the Minnesota Vikings (3-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (2-2) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Dalvin Cook Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 77.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-115)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Stats
- Cook has run 63 times for a team-best 279 yards (69.8 per game), with one TD.
- He also averages 11.8 receiving yards per contest, catching nine balls for 47 yards.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.1%.
- His team has run the ball 89 times this season, and he’s handled 63 of those attempts (70.8%).
- Cook ranks 20th in rushing yards after contact this season with 77, thanks in part to four broken tackles.
- Against the Bears, Cook has averaged 84 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against them, Cook has run for more than 77.5 yards each time.
- Cook has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Bears.
Last 3 Games
- at Saints (10/2/2022): 20 carries, 76 yardsvs. Lions (9/25/2022): 17 carries, 96 yards, 1 TDat Eagles (9/19/2022): 6 carries, 17 yards