Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Justin Fields, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. NFC North foes meet in Week 5 when Fields and the Chicago Bears (2-2) hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings (3-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 165.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-115)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 471 yards (117.8 per game) while completing 50.7% of his passes, with two TDs and four INTs.
- In addition he has 147 rushing yards on 34 carries with one TD, averaging 36.8 yards per game.
- So far this season, Fields has completed 34 of his 67 pass attempts. That’s 8.5 completions per game, which ranks 36th in the league.
- So far this season, Fields is 31st in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 249.
- The Bears have run 33.0% passing plays and 67.0% rushing plays this season. They rank 31st in the NFL in scoring.
- In two matchups against the Vikings, Fields averaged 142.5 passing yards per game, 23.0 yards fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In those matchups, Fields threw for more than this outing’s 165.5-yard over/under one time.
- Fields threw a touchdown pass one time over those outings against the Vikings.
Last 3 Games
- at Giants (10/2/2022): 11-of-22 (50%), 174 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 52 yardsvs. Texans (9/25/2022): 8-of-17 (47.1%), 106 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs; 8 carries, 47 yardsat Packers (9/18/2022): 7-of-11 (63.6%), 70 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT; 8 carries, 20 yards, 1 TD