Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Elijah Moore, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Moore’s New York Jets (2-2) and the Miami Dolphins (3-1) square off in a Week 5 matchup between AFC East opponents at MetLife Stadium.
Elijah Moore Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Elijah Moore Receiving Stats
- Moore’s 15 receptions (on 25 targets) have netted him 192 yards (48.0 per game).
- Moore has been the target of 13.0% (25 total) of his team’s 193 passing attempts this season.
- Moore’s 70.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Dolphins are 26.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Moore has had over 44.5 receiving yards versus the Dolphins once.
- In two matchups, Moore has had a touchdown catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the Dolphins.
Last 3 Games
- at Steelers (10/2/2022): 3 receptions, 53 yardsvs. Bengals (9/25/2022): 4 receptions, 49 yardsat Browns (9/18/2022): 3 receptions, 41 yards