Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop betting options for Justin Herbert ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Herbert’s Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) and the Cleveland Browns (2-2) square off in Week 5 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Justin Herbert Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 276.5 (-115)
Justin Herbert Passing Stats
- Herbert has thrown for 1,250 yards, completing 66.9% of his passes, with nine touchdowns and two picks (312.5 yards per game).
- He also has run for four yards on 11 carries, averaging 1.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Herbert has completed 111 of his 166 pass attempts. That’s 27.8 completions per game, which ranks fourth in the league.
- Herbert ranks fifth in the NFL with 618 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Chargers, who rank 12th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 63.8% of the time while opting for the ground attack 36.2% of the time.
- In one matchup against the Browns, Herbert threw for 398 passing yards, 121.5 yards higher than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In that matchup, Herbert threw for more than this contest’s 276.5-yard over/under.
- Herbert threw multiple touchdown passes in that contest against the Browns.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (10/2/2022): 27-of-39 (69.2%), 340 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Jaguars (9/25/2022): 25-of-45 (55.6%), 297 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Chiefs (9/15/2022): 33-of-48 (68.8%), 334 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT