Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Pat Freiermuth before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Freiermuth and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (3-1) in Week 5 at Highmark Stadium.
Pat Freiermuth Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Pat Freiermuth Receiving Stats
- Freiermuth’s 223 yards receiving (55.8 per game) lead the Steelers. He has 18 catches (on 30 targets) and one TD.
- Freiermuth has been the target of 30 of his team’s 129 passing attempts this season, or 23.3% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
- Freiermuth totaled 24 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Bills, 11.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Freiermuth has never topped 35.5 yards receiving.
- Freiermuth did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Bills.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (10/2/2022): 7 receptions, 85 yardsat Browns (9/22/2022): 2 receptions, 41 yardsvs. Patriots (9/18/2022): 4 receptions, 22 yards, 1 TD