Table of Contents
Stefon Diggs will have several player prop bets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (3-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) take the field in Week 5 at Highmark Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 78.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs’ 406 yards receiving (101.5 per game) lead the Bills. He has been targeted 41 times, and has 31 receptions plus four TDs.
- Diggs has been the target of 24.1% (41 total) of his team’s 170 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s 12 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- Against the Steelers, Diggs put up 69 receiving yards in one career matchup, 9.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Diggs has never gone over 78.5 yards receiving.
- Diggs did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Steelers.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (10/2/2022): 4 receptions, 62 yardsat Dolphins (9/25/2022): 7 receptions, 74 yardsvs. Titans (9/19/2022): 12 receptions, 148 yards, 3 TDs