Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Brandin Cooks, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Cooks and the Houston Texans (0-3-1) are set for an AFC South matchup in Week 5 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Brandin Cooks Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 65.5 (-115)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Stats
- Cooks has hauled in 20 balls, with a team-leading 215 yards receiving plus one TD. He is averaging 53.8 yards per game.
- Cooks has been the target of 36 of his team’s 142 passing attempts this season, or 25.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
- Cooks is averaging 117 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Jaguars, 51.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (65.5).
- Cooks has had more than 65.5 receiving yards against the Jaguars every time.
- Cooks, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (10/2/2022): 7 receptions, 57 yards, 1 TDat Bears (9/25/2022): 2 receptions, 22 yardsat Broncos (9/18/2022): 4 receptions, 54 yards