Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Alvin Kamara before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 5 matchup sees Kamara’s New Orleans Saints (1-3) hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Alvin Kamara Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 26.5 (-120)
Alvin Kamara Rushing Stats
- Kamara has 24 carries for 100 yards (50.0 per game).
- He also averages 9.5 receiving yards, grabbing five passes for 19 yards on the year.
- His team has run the ball 88 times this season, and he’s handled 24 of those attempts (27.3%).
- Kamara has racked up 49 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 37th among qualified runners.
- In his lone career matchups, Kamara had 51 rushing yards versus the Seahawks, 9.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Kamara has never rushed for more than 60.5 yards against the Seahawks.
- Kamara did not have a touchdown run in that matchup against the Seahawks.
Last Season Stats: Saints vs. Seahawks
- The Saints put up 21.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 21.5 per matchup the Seahawks allowed.
- The Saints collected 304.5 yards per game last season, 74.6 fewer yards than the 379.1 the Seahawks gave up per matchup.
- The Saints passed for 187.4 yards per game last year, 78.1 fewer than the 265.5 the Seahawks allowed per contest.
- The Saints rushed for 117.1 yards per game last year, just 3.5 more yards than the 113.6 the Seahawks allowed per contest.
- The Saints had 18 turnovers last year, equal to the number of takeaways for the Seahawks.