Table of Contents
Kareem Hunt will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. This Week 5 matchup sees Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (2-2) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-110)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has piled up 46 carries for 200 yards (50.0 per game) and one score.
- He also has 11 catches for 73 yards (18.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- He has received 46 of his team’s 149 carries this season (30.9%).
- Hunt has stayed on his feet for 63 rushing yards after contact this season, 28th in the league.
Against Los Angeles
- Against the Chargers, Hunt has recorded 61 rushing yards in his one career matchup, 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them, Hunt has rushed for more than 48.5 yards each time.
- Hunt rushed for multiple touchdowns in that outing against the Chargers.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (10/2/2022): 10 carries, 49 yardsvs. Steelers (9/22/2022): 12 carries, 47 yardsvs. Jets (9/18/2022): 13 carries, 58 yards