Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres and Juan Soto will face Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Friday at 8:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Soto in 2022
- Soto is hitting .242 with 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 135 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Soto ranks 31st in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Soto has recorded a hit 92 times this year in 153 games played (60.1%), including 33 multi-hit games (21.6%).
- Soto has homered in 26 of 153 games in 2022 (17.0%), which is 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||October 2||2-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||October 1||1-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
|White Sox||September 30||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer (11-5 with a 2.29 ERA and 173 strikeouts in 145 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mets, his 24th of the season.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 2.29, with 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents are hitting .207 against him.
- The 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mets pitching staff paces MLB.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 169 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 12th in baseball).