Table of Contents
The NLDS begins with a showdown between the Atlanta Braves and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park on Tuesday, starting at 4:00 AM ET. Both teams have not yet named a projected starter.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Phillies
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 AM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Braves Stats & Trends
- The Braves are second-best in baseball with 243 total home runs.
- The Braves rank seventh in the majors with a .253 batting average.
- The Braves’ .317 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in the league.
- The Braves’ 9.2 strikeouts per game are the second-most in the league.
- The Braves have hit 125 home runs at home this season (1.5 per game).
- The Braves are averaging 3.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .453 in home contests.
- The team averages 8.4 hits per game and is batting .256 at home this season.
Braves Key Batters
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta in total hits (168) this season while batting .273 with 79 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Riley’s batting average ranks 38th, his on-base percentage ranks 33rd, and he is eighth in slugging.
- Matt Olson is batting .240 with 44 doubles, 34 home runs and 75 walks.
- Olson ranks 94th in batting average, 66th in on-base percentage and 23rd in slugging in the majors.
- Olson has picked up at least one hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has an OPS of .776, fueled by an OBP of .329 and a team-best slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Michael Harris II is batting .297 with a .339 OBP and 64 RBI for Atlanta this season.
Phillies Stats & Trends
- The Phillies have hit 205 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- The Phillies’ .252 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- The Phillies have an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 13th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- In 81 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 98 homers, an average of 1.2 per contest.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .403 in away games this season with 233 extra-base hits.
- In 81 road games this season, they have a batting average of .246 while averaging 8.5 base hits per contest.
Phillies Key Batters
- Kyle Schwarber has collected 126 hits, a team-best for the Phillies.
- Including all the qualifying hitters in the majors, Schwarber’s batting average ranks 123rd, his on-base percentage is 71st, and he is 15th in slugging.
- J.T. Realmuto’s .340 on-base percentage leads his team.
- Realmuto ranks 34th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage and 25th in slugging percentage in MLB.
- Rhys Hoskins is hitting .246 with 33 doubles, two triples, 30 home runs and 72 walks.
- Alec Bohm’s .398 slugging percentage leads his team.