Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres and Manny Machado will play Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets on Sunday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Machado Props for Padres vs Mets
- Game Day: Sunday, October 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Machado in 2022
- Machado leads the Padres with 32 home runs and 102 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .298.
- Machado’s home runs rank 15th in MLB and he ranks ninth in RBI in MLB.
- Machado has a hit in 68.4% of his 152 games this year, with multiple hits in 32.9% of those games (50).
- Machado has gone yard in 30 games this season (152 opportunities, 19.7%), going deep in 5% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||October 2||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Bassitt gets the start for the Mets, his 31st of the season. He is 15-9 with a 3.42 ERA and 167 strikeouts in 181 2/3 innings pitched.
- This season, the 33-year-old ranks 28th in ERA (3.42), 23rd in WHIP (1.145), and 23rd in K/9 (8.3) among pitchers who qualify.
- The 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mets pitching staff ranks first in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 169 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 12th in the league).