Table of Contents
The New York Yankees take on the Cleveland Guardians to begin the ALDS on Tuesday 4:00 AM ET at Yankee Stadium. Neither team has a projected starter.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Yankees vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Yankees Stats & Trends
- The New York Yankees average 1.6 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 254 home runs in total.
- The Yankees’ .241 batting average ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Yankees rank fifth in the league with a .324 on-base percentage.
- The Yankees strike out 8.6 times per game to rank 18th in baseball.
- The Yankees average 1.7 homers per home game this season (136 total at home).
- The Yankees are slugging .439 with 3.0 extra-base hits per game in home contests.
- The club averages 7.8 hits per game and is batting .240 at home this season.
Yankees Key Batters
- Aaron Judge leads New York with 177 hits and an OBP of .425, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .686.
- Judge ranks fifth in batting average, first in on-base percentage, and first in slugging among qualified hitters in baseball.
- Judge hopes to build on a three-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .188 with a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .224 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 58 walks.
- Rizzo is 117th in batting average, 50th in on-base percentage and 20th in slugging in MLB.
- Gleyber Torres has 134 hits this season and has a slash line of .255/.308/.447.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .261 with a .357 OBP and 46 RBI for New York this season.
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians have hit just 127 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the league.
- The Guardians rank seventh in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- The Guardians have the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- No team has fewer strikeouts this season than the Guardians, who have struck out only 6.9 times per game on average.
- In 81 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 77 homers, an average of 1.0 per contest.
- They are slugging .398 in 81 road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .255 with 9.0 base hits per contest.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez has totaled 167 hits, a team-high for the Guardians.
- Ramirez is 29th in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage and 12th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters in the majors.
- Steven Kwan has a .373 OBP to pace his team.
- Kwan ranks 11th in batting average, 12th in on-base percentage and 91st in slugging percentage in MLB.
- Amed Rosario has a team-best .403 slugging percentage.
- Andres Gimenez has 26 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 34 walks while batting .295.