Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Travis Kelce, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) and the Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) play in a Week 5 matchup between AFC West opponents at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 10, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has been targeted on 34 occasions, and has 26 catches, leading the Chiefs with 322 yards (80.5 per game) while also scoring three TDs this year.
- Kelce has been the target of 23.1% (34 total) of his team’s 147 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 15 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
Against Las Vegas
- In his two matchups against the Raiders, Kelce’s 73 receiving yards average is 1.5 less than his over/under for Monday’s game (74.5).
- In two matchups against them, Kelce has gone over 74.5 yards receiving once.
- Kelce has not caught a touchdown pass against the Raiders.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (10/2/2022): 9 receptions, 92 yards, 1 TDat Colts (9/25/2022): 4 receptions, 58 yards, 1 TDvs. Chargers (9/15/2022): 5 receptions, 51 yards