Table of Contents
Aaron Judge is back in action for the New York Yankees when they take on Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians on Tuesday at 7:37 PM on TBS. He went 1-for-2 with a home run and an RBI in his last outing.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Guardians
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge paces the Yankees in home runs (62), runs batted in (131) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .311.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks first.
- Judge has tallied a hit 108 times this season in 157 games played (68.8%), including 52 multi-hit games (33.1%).
- Judge has hit a home run in 32.5% of his games in 2022 (51 of 157), 8.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- The Guardians will send Quantrill (15-5) out for his 33rd start of the season. He is 15-5 with a 3.38 ERA and 128 strikeouts in 186 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old ranks 27th in ERA (3.38), 32nd in WHIP (1.208), and 44th in K/9 (6.2) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- Guardians pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs allowed (172 total, 1.1 per game).