Table of Contents
The Green Bay Packers (3-2) and the New York Jets (3-2) play at Lambeau Field on Sunday, October 16, 2022.
The Jets are expected to lose (currently +7) against the Packers (with an over/under of 46 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets
- Game Day: Sunday, October 16, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Packers
- The Packers have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Packers are 1-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay has gone over in two of five games with a set total (40%).
Stats & Insights for Packers
- The Packers rank ninth in total offense this season (362.2 yards per game), but they’ve been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 303.4 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Packers rank 22nd in the NFL with 19.4 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in points allowed (303.4 points allowed per contest).
- On defense, the Packers have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking second-best by surrendering only 177 passing yards per game. They rank 20th on offense (227.4 passing yards per game).
- The Packers are totaling 134.8 rushing yards per game offensively this year (11th in NFL), and they are giving up 126.4 rushing yards per game (21st) on defense.
- The Packers rank eighth in third-down conversion rate this season (42.1%), but they’ve been playing really well on defense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with a 30.2% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Packers are putting up 5.9 yards per play (10th in the league), while allowing 5.8 per play on the defensive side of the ball (17th in the NFL) this season.
- The Packers own the fifth-worst turnover margin in the NFL at -3, forcing four turnovers (26th in NFL) while turning it over seven times (18th in NFL).
Packers’ Best Players
- Aaron Rodgers: 1,157 PASS YDS / 231.4 YPG / 67.9% / 8 TD / 3 INT
- Aaron Jones: 61 CAR / 390 YDS / 78 YPG / 1 TD / 14 REC / 98 YDS / 19.6 YPG / 1 TD
- A.J. Dillon: 63 CAR / 245 YDS / 49 YPG / 1 TD / 9 REC / 69 YDS / 13.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Randall Cobb: 17 REC / 249 YDS / 49.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Romeo Doubs: 22 REC / 213 YDS / 42.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Allen Lazard: 16 REC / 209 YDS / 41.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Rashan Gary: 22 TKL / 5 TFL / 5 SACK
- De’Vondre Campbell: 41 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 PD
- Jaire Alexander: 13 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Jets
- So far this year, the Jets have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Jets have gone over in three of their five games with a set total (60%).
Stats & Insights for Jets
- The Jets are accumulating 356 total yards per game on offense this season (12th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 320.2 total yards per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Jets rank 11th in the NFL with 23.2 points per game on offense, and they rank 18th with 23.6 points allowed per contest on defense.
- The Jets are compiling 259 passing yards per game on offense this season (ninth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 205.8 passing yards per contest (10th-ranked) on defense.
- The Jets are accumulating 97 rushing yards per game on offense this season (24th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 114.4 rushing yards per game (16th-ranked) on defense.
- The Jets’ defense has been bottom-five on third down this season, ceding a 48.4% third-down conversion percentage, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank 19th with a 48.4% third-down rate.
- With 5.4 yards per play on offense, the Jets rank 21st in the NFL. Defensively they rank 11th, allowing 5.4 yards per play.
- The Jets sport a 0 turnover margin this season, which ranks 17th in the NFL.
Best Players for Jets
- Joe Flacco: 901 PASS YDS / 180.2 YPG / 58.7% / 5 TD / 3 INT
- Breece Hall: 56 CAR / 275 YDS / 55 YPG / 2 TD / 17 REC / 213 YDS / 42.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Carter: 47 CAR / 158 YDS / 31.6 YPG / 2 TD / 17 REC / 100 YDS / 20 YPG / 0 TD
- Corey Davis: 17 REC / 299 YDS / 59.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 23 REC / 282 YDS / 56.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Quinnen Williams: 17 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 PD
- C.J. Mosley: 51 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 PD
- Lamarcus Joyner: 25 TKL / 2 INT / 4 PD