Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Aaron Jones’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 6 matchup sees Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-2) take the field against the New York Jets (3-2) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Aaron Jones Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-115)
Aaron Jones Rushing Stats
- Jones has 61 carries for a team-high 390 yards (78.0 per game) and one score.
- He has tacked on 14 catches for 98 yards and one touchdown.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 136 times this season, and he’s handled 61 of those attempts (44.9%).
- Jones has racked up 186 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is fifth among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (10/9/2022): 13 carries, 63 yardsvs. Patriots (10/2/2022): 16 carries, 110 yardsat Buccaneers (9/25/2022): 12 carries, 36 yards