Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player props for Marcus Mariota ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Mariota and the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) take on the San Francisco 49ers (3-2) in Week 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Marcus Mariota Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 195.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-110)
Marcus Mariota Passing Stats
- Mariota has thrown for 926 yards (185.2 per game) while completing 57.7% of his passes, with four TDs and four INTs.
- He has also rushed for 156 yards on 37 carries with two touchdowns, picking up 31.2 yards per game.
- So far this season, Mariota has completed 71 of his 123 pass attempts. That’s 14.2 completions per game, which ranks 35th in the league.
- Mariota has racked up 556 air yards on completed passes, to rank 21st in the NFL.
- The Falcons have thrown the ball in 43.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 56.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 10th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (10/9/2022): 14-of-25 (56%), 147 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 61 yardsvs. Browns (10/2/2022): 7-of-19 (36.8%), 139 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INTat Seahawks (9/25/2022): 13-of-20 (65%), 229 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 7 carries, 4 yards, 1 TD