Table of Contents
Aaron Rodgers will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (3-2) take the field against the New York Jets (3-2) in Week 6 at Lambeau Field.
Aaron Rodgers Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 241.5 (-115)
Aaron Rodgers Passing Stats
- Rodgers leads Green Bay with 1,157 yards passing (231.4 per game) and a 67.9% completion percentage (114-for-168), with eight touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- He also has rushed for nine yards on eight carries, averaging 1.8 yards per game.
- Rodgers has completed 22.8 passes per game this season, 14th in the league.
- Rodgers has racked up 437 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 28th in the NFL.
- The Packers have thrown the football in 56.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 44.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 22nd in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (10/9/2022): 25-of-39 (64.1%), 222 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Patriots (10/2/2022): 21-of-35 (60%), 251 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTat Buccaneers (9/25/2022): 27-of-35 (77.1%), 255 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT