Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jimmy Garoppolo and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers (3-2) play the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) in Week 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Jimmy Garoppolo Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 228.5 (-115)
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing Stats
- Garoppolo has thrown for 857 yards (214.3 per game) while completing 60.7% of his passes, with five TDs and one INT.
- He has also contributed seven yards on seven carries (and one TD), averaging 1.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Garoppolo has completed 16.3 passes per game this season, 32nd in the league.
- So far this season, Garoppolo is 31st in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 350.
- The 49ers have run 47.6% passing plays and 52.4% rushing plays this season. They rank 16th in the NFL in scoring.
- Garoppolo threw for 235 passing yards one matchup against the Falcons, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Garoppolo put up more yards than this game’s 228.5-yard over/under in that matchup.
- Garoppolo threw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Falcons.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (10/9/2022): 18-of-30 (60%), 253 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Rams (10/3/2022): 16-of-27 (59.3%), 239 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Broncos (9/25/2022): 18-of-29 (62.1%), 211 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT