Table of Contents
Before Christian Kirk hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. AFC South foes hit the field in Week 6 when Kirk and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) meet the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Christian Kirk Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-125)
Christian Kirk Receiving Stats
- Kirk’s team-high 338 yards receiving (67.6 per game) have come on 21 catches (39 targets), plus he has scored three TDs.
- Kirk has been the target of 39 of his team’s 181 passing attempts this season, or 21.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 27.3% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- Kirk has averaged 63 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts, 8.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Kirk has had more than 54.5 receiving yards versus the Colts once.
- Kirk, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Texans (10/9/2022): 1 reception, 11 yardsat Eagles (10/2/2022): 2 receptions, 60 yardsat Chargers (9/25/2022): 6 receptions, 72 yards, 1 TD