Table of Contents
Kareem Hunt will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hunt and the Cleveland Browns (2-3) take on the New England Patriots (2-3) in Week 6 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has 247 yards on 57 carries (49.4 yards per game), with two rushing TDs.
- He has also caught 14 balls for 83 yards (16.6 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 15 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has received 57 of his team’s 180 carries this season (31.7%).
- Hunt has racked up 114 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 21st among qualified runners.
Against New England
- Hunt’s zero rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Patriots are 45.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hunt, in one game against them, has not gone over 45.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Patriots.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 11 carries, 47 yards, 1 TDat Falcons (10/2/2022): 10 carries, 49 yardsvs. Steelers (9/22/2022): 12 carries, 47 yards