Table of Contents
Aaron Judge will try for a better showing after striking out four times in his most recent game. He and the New York Yankees take on the Cleveland Guardians on Saturday, who will send out Triston McKenzie to start, at 7:37 PM on TBS.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Guardians
- Game Day: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Judge in 2022
- Judge has racked up a team-best batting average of .311, and paces the Yankees in home runs (62) and runs batted in (131).
- Judge’s home runs rank first in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- In 108 of 159 games this year (67.9%) Judge has gotten a hit, and 52 of those contests (32.7%) he posted at least two.
- Judge has homered in 51 games this season (159 opportunities, 32.1%), leaving the ballpark in 8.9% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- McKenzie (11-11 with a 2.96 ERA and 190 strikeouts in 191 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his 31st of the season.
- The 25-year-old’s 2.96 ERA ranks 17th, .951 WHIP ranks fifth, and 8.9 K/9 ranks 15th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 16th in the league.
- Guardians pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (172 total, 1.1 per game).