Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres host the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 4 of the NLDS on Saturday 9:37 PM ET at PETCO Park. The Padres are up 2-1 in the series and can clinch with a win. Joe Musgrove starts for San Diego while Los Angeles will counter with Tyler Anderson.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Padres vs. Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Game Time: 9:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Padres Stats & Trends
- The Padres average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 21st in baseball with 153 total home runs .
- The Padres have the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The Padres’ .318 on-base percentage ranks eighth-best in the league.
- The Padres strike out 8.2 times per game, the ninth-fewest mark in the league.
- The Padres have hit 77 home runs at home this season (1.0 per game).
- The Padres are slugging .364 with 2.3 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club averages 7.5 hits per game and is batting .230 at home this season.
Padres Key Batters
- Manny Machado leads San Diego in slugging percentage (.531) and total hits (172) this season.
- Among qualifying batters in the majors, Machado ranks 11th in batting average, 18th in on-base percentage, and sixth in slugging.
- Juan Soto has 127 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .401.
- Among qualifying hitters, Soto ranks 89th in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage and 46th in slugging percentage.
- Soto takes a two-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Josh Bell has collected 147 base hits, an OBP of .362 and a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .240 with a .333 OBP and 88 RBI for San Diego this season.
- Cronenworth has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with a home run and three RBI.
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers’ 212 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Dodgers’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- No team gets on base better than the Dodgers, who have a league-best .333 OBP this season.
- The Dodgers rank 15th in strikeouts per game (8.5) among MLB offenses.
- They have averaged 1.3 home runs per game in their 81 road contests this season.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .429 in away games this season with 281 extra-base hits.
- They are averaging 8.9 base hits per game and batting .252 on the road this season.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman has a .404 on-base percentage and a .508 slugging percentage, both team-high numbers for the Dodgers.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Freeman ranks second in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks third and he is 13th in slugging.
- Mookie Betts’ 154 hits pace his team.
- Including all qualifying players, Betts ranks 44th in batting average, 44th in on-base percentage and fourth in slugging percentage.
- Trea Turner is hitting .298 with 39 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 45 walks.
- Will Smith has 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .260.
Padres vs. Dodgers Probable Pitchers