Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Travis Etienne, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. AFC South rivals square off in Week 6 when Etienne’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) play the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Travis Etienne Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-135)
Travis Etienne Rushing Stats
- Etienne has rushed for 215 yards on 44 carries (43.0 yards per game).
- He also has caught 11 passes for 124 yards (24.8 yards per game).
- His team has rushed the ball 136 times this season, and he’s taken 44 of those attempts (32.4%).
- Etienne has racked up 99 rushing yards after contact, which is 27th among qualified runners.
- Etienne’s 6.7 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Colts are 25.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Etienne has never run for more than 32.5 yards against the Colts.
- Etienne, in three matchups versus the Colts, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Texans (10/9/2022): 10 carries, 71 yards; 3 receptions, 43 yardsat Eagles (10/2/2022): 8 carries, 32 yardsat Chargers (9/25/2022): 13 carries, 45 yards; 3 receptions, 30 yards