Table of Contents
Before Eric Saubert hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. AFC West opponents hit the field in Week 6 when Saubert and the Denver Broncos (2-3) meet the Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) at SoFi Stadium.
Eric Saubert Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (+100)
Eric Saubert Receiving Stats
- Saubert has seven receptions for 83 yards and one score this season. He has been targeted 13 times, and is averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Saubert has been the target of 13 of his team’s 170 passing attempts this season, or 7.6% of the target share.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s six touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
Against Los Angeles
- Saubert has averaged 0.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Chargers, 15.0 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Saubert has never had more than 15.5 receiving yards versus the Chargers.
- Saubert has caught a touchdown pass versus the Chargers once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Colts (10/6/2022): 5 receptions, 36 yardsat Raiders (10/2/2022): 1 reception, 25 yardsvs. 49ers (9/25/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards