Table of Contents
Austin Ekeler has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) and the Denver Broncos (2-3) play in a Week 6 matchup between AFC West foes at SoFi Stadium.
Austin Ekeler Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-130)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Stats
- Los Angeles’ top rusher, Ekeler, has carried 61 times for 313 yards (62.6 per game), with three TDs.
- And he has added 31 receptions for 214 yards (42.8 yards per game) and two receiving TDs.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 14 touchdowns on offense this season, or 35.7%.
- He has received 61 of his team’s 128 carries this season (47.7%).
- Ekeler has racked up 109 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 25th among qualified runners.
- Ekeler has averaged 44.5 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Broncos, 16.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In two games against them Ekeler has not rushed for more than 60.5 yards.
- Ekeler, in two matchups versus the Broncos, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last 3 Games
- at Browns (10/9/2022): 16 carries, 173 yards, 1 TD; 4 receptions, 26 yards, 1 TDat Texans (10/2/2022): 13 carries, 60 yards, 2 TDs; 6 receptions, 49 yards, 1 TDvs. Jaguars (9/25/2022): 4 carries, 5 yards; 8 receptions, 48 yards