Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Mike Williams’ player prop betting options for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) and the Denver Broncos (2-3) square off in a Week 6 matchup between AFC West opponents at SoFi Stadium.
Mike Williams Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
Mike Williams Receiving Stats
- Williams has 28 catches (44 targets) and tops the Chargers with 392 yards receiving (78.4 per game) plus two TDs.
- So far this season, 22.0% of the 200 passes thrown by his team have gone Williams’ way.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 14 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
- Williams’ 51 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Broncos are 15.5 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Williams, in two games against them, has never exceeded 66.5 receiving yards.
- Williams, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Browns (10/9/2022): 10 receptions, 134 yardsat Texans (10/2/2022): 7 receptions, 120 yardsvs. Jaguars (9/25/2022): 1 reception, 15 yards, 1 TD