Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (2-4) visit the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium and will aim to break a three-game losing streak.
The Ravens are the favorites (-6.5) in their matchup against the Browns, with the over/under at 46.5 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Ravens are -290 and the Browns are +233.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Ravens are 1-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore has gone over in two of six games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens are putting up 361.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On defense, they rank 25th, surrendering 371.5 yards per game.
- The Ravens have the 20th-ranked defense this season (23.5 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with 26.3 points per game.
- The Ravens sport the 24th-ranked passing offense this year (205.7 passing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 267.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Ravens rank sixth in the NFL with 155.7 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank seventh in rushing yards allowed per contest (103.8).
- The Ravens are averaging a 41.2% third-down percentage on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 12th, allowing a 37.7% third-down percentage.
- The Ravens rank 17th in yards per play allowed this season (5.9), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6.3 yards per play.
- With 12 forced turnovers (third in NFL) against eight turnovers committed (14th in NFL), the Ravens’ +4 turnover margin is the second-best in the league.
Ravens’ Best Players
- Lamar Jackson: 1,277 PASS YDS / 212.8 YPG / 61.9% / 13 TD / 6 INT / 56 CAR / 451 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 31 CAR / 184 YDS / 30.7 YPG / 1 TD / 3 REC / 24 YDS / 4 YPG / 0 TD
- Mark Andrews: 39 REC / 455 YDS / 75.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Rashod Bateman: 11 REC / 243 YDS / 40.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 18 REC / 240 YDS / 40 YPG / 3 TD
- Patrick Queen: 38 TKL / 2 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 2 PD
- Chuck Clark: 41 TKL
- Marlon Humphrey: 23 TKL / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Browns
- The Browns are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns have hit the over in five of their six games with a set total (83.3%).
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns’ offense has been consistently moving the chains, compiling 385 total yards per game (fifth-best) this season. On defense, they rank 22nd by surrendering 361.3 total yards per game.
- The Browns’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in scoring defense this season, surrendering 27.2 points per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank seventh with 24.7 points per contest.
- With 213 passing yards per game on offense, the Browns rank 23rd in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 18th, giving up 229.8 passing yards per game.
- The Browns’ run defense ranks 24th in the NFL with 131.5 rushing yards given up per game, but they’ve been bolstered by their offense, which ranks best by piling up 172 rushing yards per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Browns are putting up a 41.2% third-down conversion rate (ninth-ranked). They rank 13th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (38.2% third-down rate allowed).
- With 5.7 yards per play on offense, the Browns rank 15th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 27th, giving up 6.2 yards per play.
- The Browns own a -3 turnover margin this season, which ranks 26th in the NFL.
Best Players for Browns
- Jacoby Brissett: 1,326 PASS YDS / 221 YPG / 60.2% / 6 TD / 5 INT / 22 CAR / 112 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Nick Chubb: 110 CAR / 649 YDS / 108.2 YPG / 7 TD / 7 REC / 51 YDS / 8.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 61 CAR / 259 YDS / 43.2 YPG / 2 TD / 14 REC / 83 YDS / 13.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 31 REC / 348 YDS / 58 YPG / 4 TD
- David Njoku: 27 REC / 347 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 20 REC / 265 YDS / 44.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Myles Garrett: 15 TKL / 6 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 PD
- Jacob Phillips: 39 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 PD
- Denzel Ward: 21 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 6 PD