Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (3-2) take a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Nissan Stadium.
The Titans are small favorites (-2.5) in their matchup versus the Colts, with the over/under being 42.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Titans are -148 and the Colts are +126.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Titans
- So far this season, the Titans have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Titans are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Two of the Titans’ five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- With 278.2 yards of total offense per game (second-worst) and 390.8 yards allowed per game on defense (fifth-worst), the Titans have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball this year.
- The Titans are totaling 19.2 points per game offensively this season (21st in NFL), and they are giving up 23.6 points per game (21st) on the defensive side of the ball.
- With 175.4 offensive passing yards per game (fifth-worst) and 287.6 passing yards allowed per game on defense (worst), the Titans have been struggling on both sides of the ball this year in the passing game.
- The Titans rank 21st in rushing yards this season (102.8 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 103.2 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans have the 24th-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (35.6% conversion rate), and they’ve been more effective on defense, ranking second-best with a 27.1% third-down percentage allowed.
- In addition to 6.6 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Titans have put up the 24th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.3).
- The Titans have forced seven total turnovers (17th in NFL) this season and have turned it over six times (seventh in NFL) for a turnover margin of +1, 13th-ranked in the league.
Titans’ Best Players
- Ryan Tannehill: 965 PASS YDS / 193 YPG / 65.1% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- Derrick Henry: 104 CAR / 408 YDS / 81.6 YPG / 5 TD / 10 REC / 121 YDS / 24.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Hassan Haskins: 9 CAR / 37 YDS / 7.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Robert Woods: 17 REC / 204 YDS / 40.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 7 REC / 138 YDS / 27.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 12 REC / 132 YDS / 26.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Rashad Weaver: 9 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 PD
- Kevin Byard: 37 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Colts are 2-0 against the spread.
- One of the Colts’ six games with a set total has hit the over (16.7%).
Stats & Insights for Colts
- In terms of total yards, the Colts rank 14th in the NFL (349.8 total yards per game) and 10th on the other side of the ball (323.3 total yards allowed per game).
- In terms of points scored the Colts rank 26th in the NFL (17.2 points per game), and they are 14th on defense (20.2 points allowed per game).
- The Colts’ pass offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 266.2 passing yards per contest. In terms of defense, they are surrendering 202.3 passing yards per game, which ranks 10th.
- The Colts’ rushing offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, posting 83.7 rushing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank 21st with 121 rushing yards surrendered per contest.
- With a 41.7% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Colts rank eighth in the NFL. On defense, they rank sixth, allowing a 33.8% third-down rate.
- The Colts rank 20th in the NFL with 5.4 yards per play on offense, and they rank eighth with 5.4 yards allowed per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Colts have forced six turnovers this season and have turned it over 11 times, leading to a -5 turnover margin that is fifth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Colts
- Matt Ryan: 1,765 PASS YDS / 294.2 YPG / 67.2% / 8 TD / 7 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 81 CAR / 328 YDS / 54.7 YPG / 1 TD / 9 REC / 44 YDS / 7.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 27 CAR / 101 YDS / 16.8 YPG / 1 TD / 14 REC / 108 YDS / 18 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 38 REC / 417 YDS / 69.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Alec Pierce: 18 REC / 271 YDS / 45.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Parris Campbell: 18 REC / 169 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Kwity Paye: 16 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 SACK
- Zaire Franklin: 65 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 PD
- Stephon Gilmore: 22 TKL / 1 INT / 4 PD