Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3) host the UNLV Rebels (4-3) on Saturday at 2:30 PM ET, in a battle featuring two of the top offensive performers in college football in wideout Michael Mayer and running back Aidan Robbins.
The Fighting Irish are very heavy favorites (currently -24.5) in their game against the Rebels, with the over/under at 49.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Fighting Irish are -7148 and the Rebels are +1538.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Notre Dame vs. UNLV
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Stadium: Notre Dame Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Notre Dame Betting Insights
- UNLV is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- UNLV games have gone over the point total in three out of seven opportunities (42.9%).
Notre Dame Stats & Insights
- Notre Dame is totaling 379.0 yards per game on offense (80th in the FBS), and rank 38th defensively, yielding 347.2 yards allowed per game.
- Notre Dame is compiling 23.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them 99th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 36th, surrendering 22.0 points per contest.
- Notre Dame is averaging 208.3 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 101st in the FBS. The defense ranks 40th, allowing 210.2 passing yards per game.
- Notre Dame is putting up 170.7 rushing yards per game on offense (52nd in the FBS), and ranks 57th defensively with 137.0 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Notre Dame ranks 63rd in third-down efficiency (40.0%) on offense and 72nd in third-down percentage allowed (39.2%) on defense this season.
- Notre Dame ranks 100th in college football with a -6 turnover margin after forcing 2 turnovers (131st in the FBS) and committing eight (40th in the FBS).
Notre Dame’s Best Players
- Drew Pyne has thrown for 872 yards (145.3 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 66.9% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 62 rushing yards on 22 carries.
- Audric Estime has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 418 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times.
- Chris Tyree has carried the ball 60 times for 256 yards (42.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mayer’s team-leading 411 yards as a receiver have come on 38 catches (out of 57 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Lorenzo Styles Jr. has hauled in 21 receptions totaling 275 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jayden Thomas’ seven receptions are good enough for 114 yards and one touchdown.
- Isaiah Foskey has racked up 3.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 2.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- JD Bertrand is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 37 tackles and 0.5 sacks.
- TaRiq Bracy has a team-high one interception to go along with 16 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
UNLV Betting Insights
- So far this season, UNLV has put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in three of UNLV’s seven games with a set total.
UNLV Stats & Insights
- With 358.1 total yards per game on offense, UNLV ranks 94th in the FBS in 2022. Defensively, it ranks 67th, allowing 376.6 total yards per game.
- UNLV ranks 70th in the FBS with 29.0 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 73rd with 27.7 points ceded per contest on defense.
- In terms of passing, UNLV ranks 86th in the FBS (221.6 passing yards per game) and 49th defensively (215.1 passing yards allowed per contest).
- From an offensive perspective, UNLV is posting 136.6 rushing yards per contest (84th-ranked). It ranks 88th in the FBS defensively (161.4 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With a 36.0% third-down conversion rate on offense, UNLV ranks 93rd in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 28th, allowing a 32.6% third-down rate.
- UNLV has fared really well in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of +5 ranks 21st-best in the FBS, with 12 forced turnovers (24th in the nation) and seven turnovers committed (32nd in the nation).
UNLV’s Best Players
- Doug Brumfield has thrown for 1,231 yards (175.9 per game) while completing 68.4% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with two interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 137 yards with five touchdowns.
- Robbins has run the ball 125 times for 591 yards, with eight touchdowns.
- Courtney Reese has run for 217 yards across 37 attempts.
- Ricky White has racked up 444 receiving yards on 33 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Nick Williams has put up a 251-yard season so far with one touchdown. He’s caught 16 passes on 23 targets.
- Jeff Weimer’s 16 grabs (on 21 targets) have netted him 180 yards (25.7 ypg).
- Adam Plant Jr. has collected 3.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Austin Ajiake is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s racked up 58 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions.
- Cameron Oliver has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 17 tackles and three passes defended.