Table of Contents
On Saturday at 3:30 PM ET, the Oregon Ducks (5-1) will host the UCLA Bruins (6-0).
The Ducks are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-6.5), against the Bruins. The over/under for this game is 69.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Oregon vs. UCLA
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Stadium: Autzen Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Oregon Betting Insights
- UCLA has a 4-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- UCLA has gone over in five of their six games with a set total (83.3%).
Oregon Stats & Insights
- On offense, Oregon has been a top-25 unit, ranking eighth-best in the FBS by averaging 512.5 yards per game. The defense ranks 61st (373.3 yards allowed per game).
- Oregon owns the 81st-ranked defense this season (28.8 points allowed per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking ninth-best with 42.0 points per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-25 pass defense that ranks 19th-worst in the FBS (275.3 passing yards allowed per game), Oregon has put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking 40th in the FBS by averaging 270.8 passing yards per game.
- Oregon has been thriving on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking ninth-best in rushing offense (241.7 rushing yards per game) and 13th-best in rushing defense (98.0 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Despite sporting a bottom-25 defense on third down that ranks third-worst in the FBS (50.6% third-down conversion rate), Oregon has played better on offense, ranking 36th in the FBS by posting a 45.9% third-down percentage.
- With eight forced turnovers (87th in the FBS) against five turnovers committed (12th in the FBS), Oregon’s +3+3 turnover margin ranks 35th in college football.
Oregon’s Best Players
- Bo Nix has compiled 1,526 yards (254.3 ypg) on 131-of-186 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 331 rushing yards (55.2 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Mar’Keise Irving, has carried the ball 60 times for 429 yards (71.5 per game), scoring two times.
- Noah Whittington has been handed the ball 52 times this year and racked up 336 yards (56.0 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has hauled in 27 receptions for 429 yards (71.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Chase Cota has grabbed 19 passes while averaging 46.5 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Kris Hutson has hauled in 14 grabs for 179 yards, an average of 29.8 yards per game..
- DJ Johnson paces the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 4.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Bennett Williams, Oregon’s tackle leader, has 24 tackles and one sack this year.
- Trikweze Bridges leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 15 tackles and two passes defended.
UCLA Betting Insights
- So far this year, UCLA has compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- Five of UCLA’s six games with a set total have hit the over (83.3%).
UCLA Stats & Insights
- UCLA’s offense has been thriving, piling up 505.7 total yards per contest (12th-best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 34th by giving up 344.8 total yards per game.
- UCLA’s offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 12th-best in the FBS with 41.5 points per contest. In terms of defense, it is giving up 22.7 points per game, which ranks 44th.
- UCLA’s pass defense ranks 88th in the FBS with 245.8 passing yards allowed per game, but it has been lifted up by its offense, which ranks 25th-best by accumulating 294.2 passing yards per game.
- Things have been going well for UCLA on both offense and defense, as it is averaging 211.5 rushing yards per game (20th-best) and ceding just 99.0 rushing yards per game (16th-best).
- UCLA’s third-down offense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks fifth-best in the FBS with a 54.1% third-down conversion percentage. In terms of defense, it is allowing a 41.8% third-down rate, which ranks 89th.
- UCLA has thrived in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of +6 ranks 15th-best in the FBS, with 12 forced turnovers (24th in the nation) and six turnovers committed (21st in the nation).
UCLA’s Best Players
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has been a dual threat for UCLA this season. He has 1,510 passing yards (251.7 per game) while completing 74.8% of his passes. He’s thrown 15 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 231 yards (38.5 ypg) on 42 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet has rushed for 615 yards on 87 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 11 catches, totaling 143 yards.
- Jake Bobo paces his team with 385 receiving yards on 24 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Kazmeir Allen has totaled 199 receiving yards (33.2 yards per game) and one touchdown on 28 receptions.
- Logan Loya’s 11 targets have resulted in nine catches for 176 yards and two touchdowns.
- Laiatu Latu has collected 6.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 4.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Darius Muasau is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s picked up 23 tackles and one interception.
- JonJon Vaughns has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 16 tackles and two passes defended.