Table of Contents
The Denver Nuggets play the Utah Jazz as 7-point favorites on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and ALT. This contest is the 2022-23 season opener for both teams. The matchup’s point total is set at 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and ALT
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets put together a 35-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 66% of those games).
- Denver had a record of 17-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -286 or shorter last year (77.3%).
- The Nuggets beat the spread 37 times in 82 games last season.
- The Nuggets’ ATS record as 7-point favorites or greater was 7-17 last year.
- The average over/under Denver had set in matchups last year was 2.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- There were 46 Nuggets games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Jazz won one out of the eight games in which they were the underdog.
- Utah did not win as an underdog of +232 or more on the moneyline last season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Jazz’s record against the spread last season was 33-47-2.
- The Jazz won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 7 points or greater last season.
- The average total in Utah’s games in 2021 was 4.3 fewer points than the point total of 225.5 in this game.
- Last season, 38 of the Jazz’s 82 games went over the point total.
Nuggets vs. Jazz Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic put up 27.1 points, 13.8 boards and 7.9 assists per game last season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Jordan Clarkson scored 16 points per game last season.
- Mike Conley dished out 5.3 assists per game and Jarred Vanderbilt grabbed 8.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Malik Beasley was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down three per game.