Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings face the Portland Trail Blazers as only 2.5-point favorites in the first game of the 2022-23 NBA season for both teams on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW+ and NBCS-CA. The matchup’s point total is set at 229.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW+ and NBCS-CA
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings finished with a 12-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 50% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -139 or shorter last year, Sacramento had a record of 10-6 (62.5%).
- The Kings had 38 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Kings went 9-7-1 last year.
- The average over/under Sacramento had set in matchups last year was 2.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of 82 Kings games last season, 44 went over the total.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- The Trail Blazers were underdogs in 55 games last season and won 13 (23.6%) of those contests.
- Portland had a record of 12-37, a 24.5% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +118 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Trail Blazers covered the spread 30 times in 82 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2.5 points or more, the Trail Blazers went 17-34 last year.
- The average point total for Portland in 2021 was 7.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers had 37 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox scored 23.2 points and dished out 5.6 assists per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis grabbed 12.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 18.9 points a contest.
- Malik Monk knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Drew Eubanks scored 7.7 points per game last season, while grabbing 5.4 rebounds per game averaging 1.2 assists per game.
- Gary Payton II had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 0.6 shots from deep per game.